Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 34: Demonic Possession

I was laying in bed and possessed by the devil. I was sweating and trying to fight it. My body felt like it was burning from the inside out. My eyes looked different. I was wearing a white night gown, but my hair was dark colored. Maybe it was brown or black. My hands and feet were strapped to the bed, and there was a priest standing beside me speaking in latin. I was screaming. It left my body and jumped into the priest. I escaped the room, and the priest started coming after everyone in the house. We tried running out of the house and down the street. Whoever tried leaving though was either seriously injured or killed. I was running down the street, and every bone in the left arm snapped in half. My entire arm spun backwards behind my body. I screamed. The devil didn't want me to escape. Then I woke up.

No comments: