Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 41: Arena

I was in an arena with a crowd of other people. We were in a death match. The last one standing was the winner. Everyone fought hard, and at the end I was a winner. It was a tie with someone else. A big robotic bull came and rammed me through the stomach from behind with one horn and the other person with the other horn. It didn't hurt us though because we healed instantly. We were transported back to the main house. It was night, and were put on patrol to protect people inside. Were were in the shadows, but someone spotted us. They threw a beam of light, like a laser, at the other person I was teamed up with. The beam had cut his head off on contact. That was when I realized I could do the same. I could use beams with my hands like they could. I formed just little balls of light at first, which when they hit the ground, exploded in front of them throwing them back a few feet. I realized if I spread my fingers apart it forms the long thin beam that killed my partner. I threw the beam at them. It killed them. There was a tattoo on my wrist glowing red after the beams killed them. It was an arcane circle with runic symbols all around and through it. This magic was a part of me. I was born with it. Now I'm using it to protect everyone.

No comments: