Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 39: Tigress

I was in an unfamiliar house. I had a son and my grandmother lived with us. I was sleeping, and she woke me up, scared. I asked what was wrong, and it was because of my son. He was laughing devilishly. He smiled grimly with wide eyes. He said, "They're here!" His face changed. Distorted. His eyes were dark except the round circle of silver glowing in the middle. His teeth, where there was once baby teeth with one tooth missing because he just lost it used to be, were now sharp, jagged and razor sharp. All of them were. He crouched down to attack me. I crouched down and then it took over me. I growled at him and roared. I sounded like a tiger. I realized I had turned into a white tiger. I stalked him and leaped for the attack, to rip out his throat and kill him, for that evil thing inside, I knew would never leave. In mid-pounce, I woke up.

No comments: