Monday, February 7, 2011

Dream 47: Panther

I was walking along the highway, and there was an accident. Someone was killed that I knew. Someone who was close to me. Her dad came over to me and hugged me. There was a man who apologized so much for the accident. He must have been the one who hit her. Her father said he didn't want to even speak to the man. That he would rather be with his daughter and be left alone. The man was taken to jail, and we stayed behind. Everyone had cleared away, and then I went home.

At night I came to the place of the accident to see it. I walked about 100 feet down the road, and there was a driveway leading down to a closed off area. There were two huge cages, side by side, built into the mountain. Out came a black panther from the cage that was open. It came running up to me and pounced, but I stayed sitting still on the ground. I grabbed it's legs and held it still. I sang to it and pet it, softly and slowly, to calm it. It started to calm down and purred.

I became close to the panther that night. It curled up beside me, and it fell asleep. I would pet it and sing to it always. When someone would get close to me, it would stalk them and growl, not letting them near me. It was protecting me. I fell in love with this beautiful panther. It was my guardian.

No comments: