Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 38: Wave Of Death

There was a huge formal party at a mansion. Kids were playing with toys inside while the grown-ups were outside drinking and having conversation. I was inside preparing food and everything. I heard screams, and the sky grew dark outside. Then I looked out the window, and all I saw were gray, dead, lifeless formally dressed bodies crashing with the waves against the house. Everyone was dead. The kids hid downstairs thinking they'd be safe under the basement steps. I saw those people, and I had a feeling that I could care less that they were dead. I despised them. I was happy they were gone. The water outside was 100 feet or so over the house. It was spinning and swirling around the house. The house was untouched, but everything else outside, including people, cars, and trees were flooded and demolished.

No comments: