Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 43: The Ritual

I lived on my own. I was out late and fiddling with my keys to my door. I lived in the city. A man came behind me, and I dropped my keys. He smiled as I stared at him. He picked up my keys and helped me with my door. He just looked in my eyes, and I felt entranced. I invited him in, and he took me to bed. I woke up in the morning alone. That night he showed up again. I asked him who he was. He told me he was Dracula. He showed me his teeth. My heart raced. He told me it was okay, that he was here to protect me. I ran to a house down the block. I fell and noticed that the house looked like my exact house. I went inside anyway. This old lady knew I was coming and let me in. I locked all doors and windows. Dracula beat on the windows with his hands. He formed wings and flew to the top floor beating on the windows. I hid. A group of young kids (teenagers) came in the house. They were terrorizing the old lady and then ripped her heart out. My friend was with them along with 4 other hearts in a jar. They surrounded me. They said my blood was the key to unlocking their freedom. I got scared and unlocked the window. I invited Dracula in. He came in and started fighting off the kids. Some of them started chanting in an ancient language. My body shook and burned. My eyes rolled back into my head. I thought I was having a seizure. Dracula cried out for me. I heard someone say he was the first, but they killed the last of the "first forsaken" ones. They tried going after me. Dracula told them not to touch me, or he'd kill them. I was still shaking as they ripped the fifth and final heart from my friend's chest. He picked me up and flew out the window with me before they could stop him. He saved me. He chanted something, and I stopped shaking. He cared about me. I could see it in his eyes. He took me somewhere. He layed me down on a bed. I held his hand, and I pulled him towards me. I kissed him, and then I whispered in his ear, "Take me. I want you to take me. Make me like you." I felt a burning desire go through all of my body. I ran my thumb across his fang while my hand was on his cheek. So sharp and long. I feared the pain. It was like he knew. He calmed me and told me it was okay. He would make it painless. He kissed me passionately and the kissed my neck all the way down to the nape of my neck. Very soft yet loving and desirable kisses. My heart pounded faster, but he knew it wasn't because I was afraid. I wanted him. I wanted him to touch me all over. He smiled. I was so entranced by my need for him and by my desires, I was lost in them. His fangs extended, and I could feel them scrape across my skin. I leaned my head to the side as if I was telling him to do it. He leaned down slowly. His fangs pressed against my neck, and then I felt them pierce my skin. I felt the blood leaving me, but he was right. He made it pleasurable. It was like heat and desire burning through me. My blood pounding. I could feel every vein in my body throbbing. I moaned softly in his ear. I drank from him, and everything was enhanced. I was starting to turn when I woke up.

No comments: