Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 35: Temptation

I was in a beautiful meadow. My hair was down and shining like it had streaks of gold. The sun was bright; not cloud in the sky. I was wearing a long white gown. There's trees surrounding the meadowed area. It's in a circular area. In the middle of the meadow, there was an old pavilion looking building. It was all dried wood. It almost looked like it would crumble just from touching it. Just then a crow flew down, swooping over onto a ledge in the pavilion. I followed it, and saw it perched, watching me. I turned my back and the the crow disappeared. I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw a man. He wa wearing tight black pants, no shirt, a necklace, and he was barefooted. He was about 5'10" or 5'11" with short black hair and dark eyes (looking black from where I stood). He grinned at me. I noticed then that I was staring at him the way he was staring at me. It was the way you eye someone up, checking them out, taking them all in. I blushed, completely embarrassed. He walked towards me slowly. I lost my balance and stumbled backwards a few steps. I felt like I couldn't breathe. He started talking to me, but I couldn't understand him. His lips were moving, but there was no sound. All I could hear was everything else around. He pulled me towards him, jerking me, pulling me tightly against his body. I lost my breath. I could feel my blood burn like fire. My thoughts were jumbled. I just looked into hi black eyes and was lost. Then out of nowhere, I felt his lips pressed against mine, and then move to my neck. That's when I felt something sharp against my skin. At that moment I couldn't think. Thoughts were swimming in and out. I felt like I was going to faint. My heart and blood was still pounding hard and burning like fire under the surface. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. I just gave in. I thought it would be the best to do than to fight it. Was I right to give in to temptation?

No comments: