Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 42: Heaven Sent

I was in a peaceful place. Dad was there too. So was Shortie. He was happy. He smiled at me and hugged me. I could have cried. I've missed him so much. To see him now was like a miracle. He came to tell me that he found Shortie, and that he was okay and happy where he was. This peace was filled with light. A state of peacefulness where nothing could go wrong. He had gotten Shortie a huge plate of pork chops piled high. Shortie jumped up and down really high like he used to when he was excited. He was eating, and Dad told me it was time for me to go, but I didn't want to. I wanted to cry. He just hugged me and told me that it would be okay. He told me to remember the numbers "21" and "55". I still don't know what it means, but I will remember it always just in case I need it in the future. I love you and miss you, Dad.

No comments: