Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 46: Michelle Belanger

I owned a book by Michelle Belanger. I didn't quite understand it, and I saw she was going to be at a book signing. I went to see here, and I asked her about the book. There was a part in the back of the book, like a quiz, to see what your symbol was. I didn't understand it. She helped me figure it out. My spirit was an energetic spirit and my symbol was a sparrow. She connected to my energy to find this out. We became friends, and she showed me things. We also stayed in touch. I'm not sure what the sparrow quite mean though. She gave me a charm with a sparrow on it to keep with me for luck. She left and then I woke up.

I'm not sure why I would dream of Michelle Belanger other than I think she is an awesome person. I wouldn't mind meeting her for real. Not sure if being an energetic spirit and sparrow mean anything either.

No comments: