Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dream 33: Royal Vampiress 2


This dream was similar to the one I had the other night.

I was a royal vampires again. Torches lit the halls in the castle. Victorian-era. I was wearing a deep blood red velvet dress and the ruby necklace again. Hair done up. It's midnight. I find a man with a young girl I know I'm protecting for some reason but can't recognize her. He is going to rape her in a cage in the dungeon. I use the skeleton key in my pocket to open the dungeon door and get inside. I open the cage and yell at the man bearing my fangs. I pull the girl away and let her escape. The man just cowers and begs as I yell at him. I left the cage with the man inside and lock it up. I leave him there for a day or two to punish him. He cries out for me to let him g, and I refuse. I walk away leaving the dungeon. Then I woke up.

No comments: