Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dream 40: Feeding

I was laying in bed, fully asleep. That's when I felt it. I felt pain in the side of my neck. I could feel something scrape against the surface and then pierce the skin. His teeth digging in hard. I could hear the wet sound he made, and I knew what he was doing. I heard his voice. He enjoyed this so much. When I finally was fully awake, the pain started to intensify. I started fighting, but he told me fighting would only make it hurt more. I stopped fighting. I saw his face when he stopped, and he grinned. Blood was on his lips. I was weak and unable to move. I looked into his eyes and was lost. In a trance. That was when I jerked awake. It was around 5:30 am. My neck actually had hurt just as bad as it did in my dream when I woke up. It still hurts now, and it's noon. It was one of those dreams where you aren't sure if you were awake or sleeping. I actually had to get up and look in the mirror to see if there were any marks on my neck. There was nothing. But the pain was still there. Was I dreaming?

No comments: