Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dreams 12-14: Dreamweaver (Forced Dreams)

Dream 12
I dreamt that I was outside of my house at night in the backyard getting ready to go in to bed. I went and turned towards the door but saw a vampire standing, leaning against my house. He was watching me. I tried to run but he caught up with me forcing me back around. He was holding my arms tight almost bruising them. He said something to me but I forgot what he said and he grabbed my throat. He leaned my head and bit my neck. Then I woke up.

Dream 13
I dreamt I was in a dark place chained to the ceiling again like in my other dream. I was being tortured by the same people in my other dream again. Then I was being raped.

Dream 14
I was being raped by the same vampire in all of my dreams. Only this time I learned his name. It's Aubrey.

No comments: