Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream 09: Kidnap + Torture

I had a dream that I was in a park with my brother. I was on my cell phone behind a tree and turned to realize 4 guys have ganged up on my brother, beating the hell out of him. One guy came up behind me and said that if I gave myself to them willingly that they'd leave my brother alone. I asked what would happen if I didn't. He said that if I didn't he'd kill both of us. I let him have me to save my brother. He called an ambulance for my brother and he took me in a van with the other guys. They started driving off and got a needle out, shooting something in my arm that knocked me out. I woke up chained to a bed and one of the guys was raping me. I started to scream and cry and he just hit me. He said if I would scream again he'd give me something to scream about. When he stopped, Justin had called my cell phone and one of the guys picked it up saying, "Hello Loverboy." I yelled for Justin and he heard me. Justin got the cops involved and they ended up finding me. I was in a cabin in the woods and they had stuck 15 needles in my arm, going through my skin. I had blood running down my arm. I was still chained when they had found me. Justin came rushing over to see if I was okay. I saw him and then I woke up from my dream.

No comments: