Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream 08: Gothic World of Chaos

I was in a cafeteria-like place only there was a stage. It got dark and then a metal band started to play. There were a bunch of people talking. On every table there was a bunch of grapes and a banana. I picked the grapes up looking at them. Justin started to eat the banana. I was laughing at him. He said, "What? I'm hungry." Then he started to laugh as well. After everyone left it was dark out. I saw everyone and they all had wings. They were flying away. I stayed for a while. Then they came back close to sunrise and saw that Justin and I were human and not vampires like them. They started chasing us and as the sun started to rise, instead of them burning, they turned to stone. We warned everybody of the vampires. My grandmother, Angel, and I went to the store to get a few things before sunset. It was dark when we got back and we almost hit a dog that looked exactly like Angel. We had to drive slow because there were children in the streets. They looked like vampires too. We got home and got everything inside before the vampires came. We shut and locked all the doors and windows. Covering them too. Angel got outside somehow when the vampires came and she was barking at them and chasing them as some rode on motorcycles. They were burning things outside too, trashing everything. I didn't realize but they had turned Justin. He let them in the house. He started to come after me with them after killing my family. I yelled, "Wait!" He stopped because he realized what he was about to do to me. The others grabbed me and pinned me against the wall waiting for him to bite me as they started to feed from me. I was scared and crying. I told Justin, "Don't kill me, I love you! If you must do this at least turn me so I can be with you. I want to be with you forever." I broke free from them and we hugged each other not realizing I just gave him direct access to my neck. He kissed my neck and said that he was sorry. Then I felt his teeth sinking in. I left out a loud moan and after he was done I was so weak and almost dead. My tears were running down my face and he layed me on the bed. He bit his wrist and put it to my mouth. He said to drink it so I did. I had become a vampire. He wiped my tears away and kissed me. He said, "Everything will be fine. We're together now. I love you, Miss." I smiled at him and gave him a great big hug saying that I loved him too. Then I woke up.

No comments: