Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream 17: Female Slavery

I was in a building with rooms for a bunch of girls, 2 girls per room. Everything seemed old, and the beds were like ones you see in a jail cell. No blankets, just a bed and a bathroom to use. There were also no windows. I was there with another girl. We were there to serve men for sex. Whether we wanted to or not, we had to. Someone came in to get her and she was yelling and crying. She didn't want to go but they pulled her out of the room by her hair. I was still in the room, watching them do it to her. I started crying and was scared. I decided to try and escape. They were doing something outside, playing some game. All the guys were there. A bunch were at the shed, some in the parking lot. I was sneaking out around the building to leave. I got most of the way out when a guy stopped me. He was pulling my hair and then slamming me into the wall. He wrapped his hand around my throat starting to cut off my air supply. Then a guy who said he was in charge of what happens to me came over. He ordered him to let go. He let me go, and I fell to the ground. I was crying, and the guy told me to shut up. I did as he said and then he pulled me back up to stand in front of him. I'm not allowed to look in his eyes. He ordered me to go with the guy who found me so he could use me over in the shed. The guy took me to the shed and shackled me to the bed that was there. He started fucking me, making me scream and cry. As I did, he slapped me and told me to shut up. When I didn't he started choking me again. He did it until I passed out. When he was finished he left me laying there, passed out. He told the guy in charge of me to take care of me. He unshackled me and carried me to my room. He left the room and locked it from the outside. He made sure there was a guard outside my door so I couldn't get out. Then I woke up from my dream.

No comments: