Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream 18: Camp From Hell


I went on a camping trip, but everyone slept in cabins. We pulled up to the parking lot in a bus and the had to walk up the hill to get to the cabins. Everywhere you looked things were wrapped in barbed wire. It was creepy looking everywhere. We got to the cabins and it was getting dark so we settled in and went to bed. I heard a noise and woke up. The other cabin was on fire, and everyone was screaming. I saw a guy with long black hair come over to our cabin but instead, he came inside. He was watching me. He wanted to kill me for some reason. I kept running around the porch, and he chased me, throwing knives and swords at me. He had an axe, but he missed me. He had almost killed me, but he dropped his last blade. I grabbed it and shoved it through his chest, then pulling up. I was making sure he would die. He just stood there watching me, his blood pouring out, until he fell over. I had killed him. That's when I woke up.

No comments: