Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream 05: Vampire Coven

I was chained to the ceiling by my wrists. I was naked and there were five people around me. Four of them were in black robes so I couldn't see their faces. The one I saw had short black hair, black eyes, and pale skinned. He wore a tight black t-shirt and jeans with a gold chain around his neck that had and upside-down cross on it. He had two tattoos. One on each arm. One was of a serpent, the other of a wolf. The ones in the robes started to whip me and I started to cry and scream. That is when I realized that the one watching was a vampire because I saw his fangs when he grinned. Everyone stopped whipping me and he came over licking all of the blood off of me. They all had broken the skin. The pain in my dream felt real. I woke up and I was sore all over and weak. When I dreamt of that vampire I wasn't afraid. I felt like I knew him somehow. I've seen him before in one of my dreams but I don't remember very clearly what had happened.

No comments: