Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dream 30: The Artist

He welcomed us into his world. He wanted to show us his works of art. It was a storage facility in the middle of nowhere. He opened the door and the room was dark. We walked in as he shut the door. He finally flipped a switch lighting up each of the glass displays. They were big enough to be bedrooms.

In each display was a person. Not just any normal person. They were people who he experimented on. One woman I remember particularly. She was naked. She had beautiful long brown hair but the right side of her face was sewn to her right shoulder. The inside part of her arms were sewn to her sides. Her left leg was bent at the knee and crossed behind her right leg at the back of her other knee where it was sewn together.

The man just looked at the people in awe. He was so happy. He walked along the room in front of each display admiring each "piece of art".

I wanted to cry just seeing all of these people like this. The woman who came with me spoke up.

She said, "How could you do this to these people? What makes you think that this is art? This is torture! You're a fucking psycho!"

He just turned and looked at her. All I saw was the knife he had in his hand. With one quick slice of that knife he cut across her entire stomach. Everything just started falling out of her. She started to fall back, and I caught her. I held her as she took her last breath.

He looked at me, and I was scared. I thought I was next. He then leaned over the woman in my lap. He was admiring her wondering how he could use her in his next piece.

No comments: