Monday, March 21, 2011

Dream 50: Silence


There was a group of people that my grandmother let move into the house. I didn't trust them, and I got this bad vibe from them. She didn't though. They started living with us. I found out that they were practicing black magic. I trapped myself in the bathroom one day. They found me in the bathroom, but wouldn't come near me. I had drawn a marking on the floor in black light marker so they couldn't see it. They sensed it though. It was a spell to freeze them in pain. They wanted to hurt me. They hated me for putting the spell on the floor. Somehow they made me walk through it, and I was the one who was poisoned by the spell. Afterwards, they bound me. I couldn't speak at all. I especially couldn't tell anyone what they were. My grandmother tried talking to me, and I couldn't talk. They just watched me like it was funny. She knew something was wrong though because I couldn't talk. She just brushed it off and went her own way while I was stuck with them. They laughed at me, and then I woke up. (Attached is the spell I put on the floor)

No comments: