Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dream 27: My Demonic Angel


The world was destroyed. Just a small chunk of it left. The rest was broken off through the years. It's been decades after and the world has shifted in the solar system. All that's left are a few people, counting me, and other creatures people never even knew about.

I walked into my room. It was in a huge cave with other rooms. You could feel the heat from the center of the cave. I guess it was like a volcano but not active, and not as hot.

There was a guy laying on my bed. He was thin but muscular. About 6 feet tall with short brown hair and pale blue eyes with a darker blue around the edges. It was almost like he was two people because right down the center of his body his skin tone split into two different colors. The right half was a normal white skin tone. The left side of his body was like an overlay of red. The red side of his body had a red wing with bright orange hues, almost like fire. The white side of his body had a silver wing with blue hues, almost like ice. He had vampire fangs but he wasn't considered a vampire. He also had small black horns that swirled on his forehead.

He stood up when I entered the room and we talked. I don't remember what we said. I think it was something about me liking him but I couldn't because it wasn't safe. I don't know. He moved closer to me like he couldn't resist it. I remember him saying, "Damn you, girl." Then he pulled me to him and kissed me for a long time. My blood boiled from being so close to him, like I was kissing fire. I felt the fire burning beneath my skin, surging through my entire body.

Then I woke up.

No comments: