Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dream 24: Vampiric Seduction

I was in my room on my bed sitting, and someone was in front of me whispering things in my ear. I couldn't resist them, and I couldn't think straight. I just totally gave in to them, and they looked at me showing their fangs. My eyes widened because I was nervous, and they pulled my head to the side sinking their teeth into my neck. I felt it burning in my neck for real and in my dream. I felt the pain, and in my dream I screamed so loud. After a few seconds they stopped and then disappeared. I heard their voice in my head. They were inside it telling me that they wanted me and wanted to take me. One way or another they were going to have me. I was in a very deep sleep, and I woke up only because of my grandmother telling me to get up. It was 1:30 pm when she woke me. My body was stiff, curled up, and very hot. It felt so real that when I was dreaming, my mind thought it was real.

No comments: